Live Interactive using Microsoft Teams
The fourth industrial revolution (4IR) spurred by technologies and trends such as robotics, the Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence are reshaping the way we live and work. In finance, new financial technologies (FinTech) such as digital banking, smart contracts, crowdfunding platforms, and distributed ledger technology are changing the financial landscape in a way that has not been experienced before. This course equips participants with an understanding of Fintech, Blockchain Technology, and Cryptocurrencies. It encompasses the evolution of the concepts, opportunities, risks, and implications for users, traditional financial services, and regulators.
- To provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Fintech, Blockchain Technology, and Cryptocurrencies.
- To examine Fintech, Blockchain Technology, and Cryptocurrencies Opportunities and Threats.
- To examine areas of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies applications in financial services.
- To examine the impact of Fintech on traditional financial services (banking).
- To explore the implications of Fintech, Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies to users, traditional financial services, and regulators.
|Back||Back to top|